Every iOS device owner out there knows it’s a pain to try and add one song to the iPod app when not using their personal computer.
iTunes asks to erase the iPhone , iPod and iPad on a computer other than the one originally used for the sync process.
However Tipard iPad Transfer Pro for Mac allows you to access the contents of your Apple tablet much like you would with any player that mounts like a drive.
You can offload music, video and photos to your Mac or PC and you can also fill the tablet with any supported file by simply telling iPad Transfer to write the bits onto the device’s NAND Flash memory.
Tipard Studio says “Combining all functions of Tipard iPad related software products this iPad Transfer enables itself to help users do almost everything they can imagine to have an incomparable iPad” .
The company adds “What's more with powerful deciphering and converting functions this iPad file transfer can easily rip any Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, DVD disc, DVD folder, IFO files to iPad compatible video or audio format such as MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, M4A, etc.” .
A try-before-you-buy version is available for download. The Pro (limitation-free) app costs $25. According to the makers key features of the Tipard iPad Transfer include:
- Transfer various files between iPad and PC.
- Transfer any iPad file to any other Apple device.
- Connect multiple Apple devices simultaneously.
- Convert Blu-ray, DVD and video to Apple compatible formats.
- NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD APP Acceleration.
- Backup SMS/Contacts as database files for safety.
- Extract customized iPhone ringtone from DVD/video/audio.
- Multiple intelligent functions and awesome user experience.
- Compatible with all iPad models and all other Apple devices.
- Support the newest iOS 4.3 and iTunes 10.2.