Become Guest Writer and Get Your Message Heard!
Judging by your insightful comments, there are a lot of bright folks with interesting ideas and tips to share reading this blog. That's why we decided to kick off a guest post column written entirely by you.
This is a great opportunity for you to share your expertise, promote your ideas, gain new readers, establish new contacts, and get feedback and insights from the community. And sure it's a great opportunity for us to learn from you, discuss your ideas with fellow search marketers and get the conversation going.
Already have the creative juices flowing? Get your thoughts on the paper virtual paper that is and send them in at email@example.com together with your author's bio include up to 2 links to your website or blog .
Not sure why you should guest post? Here are 5 benefits to motivate you.
5 Benefits of Guest Posting
* Reach new audience: It's always exciting to meet new people who share your interests and understand the 'geeky' stuff you're talking about. Guest posting is a great way to get your message beyond your usual readership and gain new readers, subscribers and, who knows, maybe even business partners.
* Get direct traffic: This one is simple. People read your guest post, see the links to your site in your bio and click through to learn more about you and your business.
* Position yourself as an expert: Writing outside your blog increases your online presence and helps you grow as an authority in the industry given you know your stuff of course.
* Get feedback. There's no better way to test your concepts and improve on your ideas than to expose them to your fellow SEOs and listen to what they have to say. Even when you think you know all ins and outs of something, be sure to discover new things and fresh views in the comments.
* Build quality links: With each guest post you get two links in the resource box area. Link-Assistant.Com is an established, authority domain and links coming from it are sure to boost your search visibility.
Requirements for Entries:
* Good English: posts with poor grammar, abundant misspellings and other mistakes won't be approved.
* Original: posts should be 100% original and should not be published elsewhere including your own blog.
* Relevant: posts should be useful to the community. You can write about pretty much anything related to the following topics: SEO ,affiliate marketing , search engines, Social Networking, Social Media ,News ,Technology ,Web 2 , Facebook News , YouTube News , Google News ,Twitter News , web technology news, free software, download,development ,building websites, web design, make money from the Internet, and online marketing in general.
* Advanced: it's ok to go back to the basics every now and then, but try to restrain from 'what's SEO' types of posts.
* No spam & self promotion: even if you think that your business is cool and everything, please, don't make it all about yourself you've got the resource box for that.
* Link guidelines: You can include up to 2 links in your author bio. Links in the body are only allowed if they really add value to the content and are helpful to the readers.
Send your guest post submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org put Guest Post in the subject. We'll notify you whether your post was accepted within 1 day from your submission.
Authors who regularly contribute quality content will get writers accounts, more links in the resource box and other bonuses.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.