>

Internet Download Manager 6.07 Build 8 || 4 MB


Share/Bookmark

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 500 percent, resume and schedule downloads.

Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.


Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.


During the download process Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically, unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before the download starts Internet Download Manager reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve better acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, directories with authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing, and a large number of directory listing formats.

IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE, Google Chrome, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads.

You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.

Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, built-in download accelerator, scheduler pro, sounds on events, HTTPS support, queue processor, pipelining of ftp commands, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), command line parameters, and many others.

Here are some key features:

· All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
· Download with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP and HTTPS protocols.
· Download Speed. Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
· Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
· Simple installation wizard. Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
· Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
· Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
· Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done.
· IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
· IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
· Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It's easy to download multiple files with this feature.
· Customizable Interface. You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear on the main IDM window.
· Download Categories. Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
· Quick Update Feature. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
· Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
· Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop complete files out of Internet Download Manager.
· IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai languages.


28 comments:

I am very much impressed from your post.It has amazing information.I learned lot of new things which explores my knowledge in various developments.So i must appreciate your efforts on posting these information.

This is one of the best informative post for me. And you have given nice presentation over this blog. This information is useful for me.
Thanks so much for this! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you and you are always welcome in our Blog

All that you need is a little piece of tesla coil and tape.

The means to clean. Aluminum Cases: Aluminum cases are literally the heavy weights when it comes to mobile protection.
My webpage :: iphone 5 singapore

Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other
blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?

Thanks a lot!
my website :: the 2012

Lots of herbs stimulatе the production of estгogen therеforе having an effect on the size of the
сhest. Manу otheгs seeκ breast enlargеment аs а foгm
of гeconstructiοn afteг overcοming bгeaѕt cаnceг.
So if уοu have alwаys secretlу wished that youг breasts ωere larger, it's just a simple matter of taking the right herbs or supplements to encourage natural breast enlargement.
Feel free to visit my page :: Facelifting OPGüNstig

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it's new to
me. Anyways, I'm certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and
checking back regularly!
My web site :: ceramic styling iron

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing
a blog article or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the
same subjects as yours and I feel we could
greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!
My web blog : Louis Vuitton Women Handbags outlet

What's up to all, as I am genuinely eager of reading this blog's post to be updated on a regular basis.
It contains nice information.
My homepage ray ban uk

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your submit is just excellent and
that i can think you are a professional on this subject. Well along
with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to
keep up to date with approaching post. Thank you
one million and please continue the gratifying work.
Also visit my site ... chea ray bans

It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made at this time.
Stop by my web page chi straightener

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity about unpredicted
feelings.
Review my site : ray ban sunglasses

Hey there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying
to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!
Here is my weblog ; diets that work fast

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with after that you can write or else it is difficult to write.
Also visit my blog ... diets that work fast for women

SEM has turned into a crucial part from the public relations effort.
It holds true, therefore, that it must be possible to get a high listing without much content, but
having a large amount of links. For your online
page these tags are a must have to acquire better search
engine ranks.
Also see my webpage :: captcha sniper review

Heya! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I had to ask.
Does managing a well-established website like yours
require a lot of work? I am completely new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal on a daily basis.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

My web site: cash advance quick loans
Also visit my webpage ... cash advance quick loans

Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write
or else it is difficult to write.
Also visit my webpage : chi straighteners

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this blog; this blog contains remarkable and actually good material designed for readers.
Here is my website : Best online backup providers

Good post! We are linking to this great content on our site.
Keep up the good writing.
My blog ; Stop Toddler Hitting

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thanks
My page - Green coffee bean weight loss

This post is really a good one it helps new internet viewers, who are wishing in
favor of blogging.
Here is my page - free dish network

Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to go back the choose?
.I'm trying to to find issues to enhance my web site!I assume its adequate to make use of a few of your concepts!!
My web page :: beat maker software

Usually, the best time to expect free time on Xbox Live is when there is a gaming event
taking place (such as the launching of a new game). t like to spend too much on investing in code,
then you can definitely always aim for Free Xbox codes.

These occasions aren't common and only occur when sponsored by some other company.

My page :: free xbox live
Also see my site: microsoft points codes

I was extremely pleased to find this website. I want to to thank you for your time due to this
fantastic read!! I definitely loved every
little bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite
to look at new stuff in your web site.

Look at my blog post ... free xbox live gold membership

Very nіce ρost. I just stumbled upоn
уouг blog аnԁ ωished tο saу
that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll
be subѕcribing tо your rss feed аnԁ I hope уou write
аgаin very soοn!

Here is mу blοg poѕt; http://friendfeed.com/margarita31/20cbc695/grizzly-gadgets-blackberry-bold

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested
to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


my web blog :: biovis.net

I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers except this
paragraph is really a nice paragraph, keep it up.


Here is my web site - socialbook.com.br

Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.

Here is my blog: book of ra kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung online

Post a Comment