Password Manager XP allows you to create several databases for storing your secret information. Each database has an access password and is encrypted with various algorithms at the same time (Blowfish, 3DES, Rijndael, Tea, Cast128, RC4, Serpent, Twofish). Password Manager XP is a security tool that allows you to protect your stored data.
Importantly, no temporary files are ever created, guaranteeing the encrypted data will never be intercepted. The blocks of information are cleared from the computer memory as soon as they are no longer needed. And if the program is left idle for a set period of time, it will automatically shut down, making sure no one gets access to any sensible information.
You can store data in different databases using your own passwords. Also, you can create passwords databases at shared resource and you can access them from multiple computers across the network.
Install to removable device Wizard will help you to install the Password Manager XP to the removable devices such a USB flash drives. It is easily integrated into Microsoft Internet Explorer. It helps you to surf the Web more safely. Password Manager XP has a built-in password generator with many adjustable functions.
Password Manager XP is ideal for workgroup use. The program lets several users get access to the password databases. Importantly, access rights and privileges can be regulated. All changes inside the database are logged, giving the system administrator complete control over the users' actions.
Password Manager XP has a built-in customizable password generator. The program comes with a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and adjust. Password Manager XP is your personal Password Keeper!
Here are some key features:
· Support of the following encryption algorithms (can be used together): Blowfish, 3DES, Rijndael, Tea, Cast128, RC4, Serpent, Twofish;
· No unencrypted temporary files ever created;
· Memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed;
· Built-in password generator;
· Support for multiple databases;
· Ability to access passwords databases from multiple computers across the network;
· Adjustable user privileges per given database;
· Permissions can be set for folders or even individual records;
· Concurrent write access to a database for multiple users;
· NT authentication support;
· Logging of all data changes;
· Printing and ability to create custom print templates;
· Integration into Microsoft Internet Explorer;
· Ability to store passwords databases and the program itself on the removable devices such a USB flash drives;
· Backup and restoring of passwords databases;
· Export and import to/from CSV and TXT files;
· Ability to check for the expired passwords on Windows start;
· Program can be minimized to system tray;
· Information sorting options;
· Handy and easy adjustable interface;
· Multilingual user interface (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Lithuanian, Chinese, Korean, Danish, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Croatian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Hebrew, Turkish, Farsi, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian);
· XP themes support.