The image archive is the central database where you conveniently categorize your images and add keywords and descriptions. Standard IPTC and Exif tags are fully supported. 30 professional image tools are included to improve exposure problems, red-eye effects, color tones, etc.
Photos can be printed, emailed or uploaded as web galleries. CD/DVD writing is included.
Here are some key features:
· New Customizable User Interface
· The newly designed user interface offers panes for you to neatly organize descriptors, hints and image/folder information. Size, move, dock or hide panes to perfectly adapt StudioLine to your work flow. Even image tools can be restricted to a pane so that they don't obstruct your view of your images.
· XML Format for Exchanging Data with Other Applications
· StudioLine Photo 3 can export metadata in XML format. This standard format simplifies the exchange of image descriptors with other applications.
· Backup Reminders
· A new backup assistant can remind you in regular intervals to backup your images and offer to launch the appropriate backup task. You choose whether the reminder is based on days elapsed or the number of new images.
· Expanded Database Search by Time Spans
· The new search engine has intuitive controls to restrict the search to a certain time span. This makes it even easier to find images of a particular event.
· Convenient Search and Replace
· The new function to replace image descriptors is ideal for correction spelling mistakes or to standardize similar keywords, e.g., "vintage car" vs. "classic car".
· Special Export and Email Filters
· StudioLine Photo Classic 3 offers special filters for exporting and emailing. Images canbe cropped, sharpened and overlaid with text to prepare them for a particular one-timeuse.
· Web-Gallery Design Wizard
· Make up your own web gallery designs with the help of the new wizard. You choose the thumbnail size, borders, backgrounds and the use of image descriptors. Detail view pages with navigation links are designed in the same fashion. You can save your creations for later reuse.
· Loading and Managing Media Files
· With StudioLine Photo Classic 3 you also load and manage the audio and video files recorded by your digital camera. A new icon in the image archive allows you to play any voice annotation that you associated with an image.
· Transition Effects for Slide Shows
· The updated slide show offers a wide range of transition effects. You can pick your favorite or have StudioLine randomize the effect for each image.
· Online Order for Prints and Gift Items
· Prints and gift items with your images can be ordered directly from StudioLine Photo Classic 3.
· Timeline view automatically organizes images by date.
· A clever image archive filter to find your pictures faster.
· Click & Tag" keywords and categories.
· Rate your images with 1 to 5 stars.
· Live histogram with 18 views for an in-depth analysis of your photos.
· Highly intuitive white balance tool with one-click tone adjustment.
· Gradation curves to fine-tune luminescence for each color channel.
· Support for ICC color profiles.
· Print projects for calendars, cards, CD covers and more.
· Design editor to freely layout album pages, greeting cards, etc.
· Adjust RAW and DNG settings.
· Editing image in RAW format.